Forum update #1

New important articles and posts on our Forum.
UFOs:
UFO DISCLOSURE 2010: Speaking For The People
As I speak with Ufologists and contactees around the country, one key fact returns in every conversation—contact is occurring between something (UFOs/ETs) and human beings. One notable ufologist stated that between 2 and 3 million Americans have been affected by this circumstance—many negatively. And, the contact is rising. Read more…
Carl Sagan Knew UFOs Are Real, Confidant Reveals 
Renowned astronomer and astrophysicist Dr. Carl Sagan revealed to Dr. J. Allen Hynek that he believed UFOs were real but avoided any public statements to prevent the loss of academic research funding. Read more…
Chinese Government Is Covering Up UFO Evidence
It has been reported back a while ago now that scientists in China filmed and observed a UFO during their eclipse. Since that time nothing has surfaced. It is said that the Chinese government is keeping the information and proof under wraps away from the public’s eyes. Read more…
Capri UFO town hall draws a full house (Florida)
Residents came out in droves Tuesday night to share their stories of UFO sightings and hear an investigator share his findings about strange objects seen over Capri. Read more…
Aliens
A radio interview revealing alien and gov agenda
This is a radio interview revealing alien and gov agenda. Read more… 
Do Aliens Exist? Denver Puts It to the Vote
Denver residents are set to vote in August on whether to allow a commission to investigate if the government has covered up the existence of aliens. Read more… 
Alien Abductee Experiments With Electricity 
Alien abductee UFO Phil claims he’s figured out a way to get a never-ending supply of electricity to humans for free. Read more…

Don’t talk to aliens, warns Stephen Hawking
A lot of articles and videos regarding this subject. Read more…
Russian Governor Tells Tale of Alien Abduction (Russian Governor Claims He Was Abducted by Aliens)
A lot of articles, videos and interviews about Kirsan Ilyumzhinov. Read more…
NASA spacecraft ‘hijacked by aliens’ 
A GERMAN UFO expert has claimed that a NASA spacecraft (Voyager 2) may have been hijacked by aliens – who are now attempting to contact the Earth. Read more…
Conspiracy theories
Experiments in Mind Control
Video from the History channel gives a look into secret wold of mind control and the testing carried out over the years. Read more…
Underground bunkers for 2012
Do scientists really believe Earth is headed for disaster in 2012? Is our government secretly planning to save and protect the elite – while leaving the rest of us to fend for ourselves? Read more…
David Icke Interview 24,4,2010, on the Journey With Rebecca Radio Show
New book, Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More. Read more… 
Local men kept Area 51 secrets
Lewis Nelson had no idea where he was going when the colonel told him to get aboard the C-47.
It was February 1957. Nelson, an Air Force welder with a security clearance to work on classified aircraft at MacDill Air Force Base, had been ordered on a circuitous route that took him from Tampa’s MacDill to bases in Georgia and California.  Read more…
Iluminati Satanic 2012 UFO Event
Exclusive short documentary (2010). Read more…
History’s secrets
A Vision of Lemuria?
My interest in Lemuria goes back a long way. Even before the advent of the Internet, I gobbled up anything and everything I could lay my hands on this fabled continent. With the coming of the ‘net’, the information about this continent increased many fold. New information hitherto unavailable was now easily accessed; but this only resulted in producing a confusing and conflicting picture of Lemuria. Read more…
Your opinion?
  • Fake (0)
  • Real (0)
  • Not Alien (0)

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.