UFO activity over Istanbul, Turkey 12-Jun-2014

UFO over Istanbul
New footage of a bright unidentified flying objects hovering in the night sky above Istanbul in Turkey. This was recorded on Thursday, 12th June 2014.

What do you think these objects were? Please leave your comments below!

Your opinion?
  • Real (4)
  • Not Alien (3)
  • Fake (0)

8 Comments

1. Planes lined up for approach to land, one landed, another circled around. I'll bet there's an airport over there.

• Then there must be planes lined up to land just about anywhere, because these formations are very common. Where there is a triangle of lights, there is usually an odd one further away.

2. I often see this formation on the site. It reminds me of a 'Toblerone' shape, the three lights in a triangle and the single one much further away. If you drew this on paper and joined up the dots, you would have an almost 'toblerone' shape, with the last light at the top of the elongated triangle, unlit. At the other end, you would not be able to see the third light unless the

3. wheres ur military or local police does look like a triangle doesnt look that high up from the city lights ? i.ll keep anopen mind on it .

4. Hello,

Ataturk airport has landings every 3mins and take offs at around the same interval. Whatever lights you might see are 99.99999% airplanes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.